Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 1996 01:52:44 -0500
From:      Lotus_Mail_Exchange@CSERVE4.CCMAIL.compuserve.com
To:        "INTERNET:hackers@freefall.freebsd.org" <hackers@freefall.freebsd.org>
Subject:   NON-DELIVERY of:  hackers-digest V1 #1662

Sender: owner-hackers-digest@freefall.freebsd.org
From: <owner-hackers-digest@freefall.freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 20:07:15 -0800 (PST)
To: freebsd-hackers-digest@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hackers-digest V1 #1662

hackers-digest          Wednesday, 20 November 1996    Volume 01 : Number 1662

In this issue:
Help identifying a compressed file
Re: WordPerfect 7.0 for FreeBSD :-)
RELENG_2_2 and cvs sticky tags
Re: WordPerfect 7.0 for FreeBSD :-)
Re: WordPerfect 7.0 for FreeBSD :-)
Re: Who needs Perl?  We do!
Re: WordPerfect 7.0 for FreeBSD :-)
Re: Ipx to ip routing
wcarchive is DOWN. URGENT
Re: RELENG_2_2 and cvs sticky tags
socket.h
WP 7.0 message :-)
Re: WordPerfect 7.0 for FreeBSD :-)
Re: wcarchive is DOWN. URGENT
Re: Help: ucd-snmpd w/freebsd
Re: Who needs Perl?  We do!
Re: Disk Striping
WordPerfect 7.0? - use LyX instead
Re: wcarchive is DOWN. URGENT

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 23:16:42 +0100
Subject: Help identifying a compressed file

Can anybody recognize this fileformat ?

It's some kind of MS/DOS compressed file, but I don't know what program
were used to compress it :-(

00000000  53 5a 44 44 88 f0 27 33  41 00 88 1c 03 00 ff 3f  |SZDD..'3A......?|
00000010  5f 03 00 c3 35 00 00 7d  ff f8 f0 88 1c 03 00 b3  |_...5..}........|
00000020  f5 f0 fd aa f5 f0 00 9c  06 00 01 bc ff 41 00 00  |.............A..|

- --
whois: [PHK]                | phk@ref.tfs.com       TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Future will arrive by its own means, progress not so.