Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:32:54 -0400
From:      Sergey Babkin <babkin@bellatlantic.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   StarOffice 5.1 - infinite setup ?

Hi,

I have got a surprising problem with StarOffice 5.1
for Linux on FreeBSD 4.0-current, the latest snapshot.
The CD-ROM installation went fine (after I configured the
Posix real-time thread support and linked the
additional libraries to the Linux compatibility
directory and slightly corrected the startup scripts)
but when I start the installed program "soffice"
it just starts the setup screen again! Tried to
go through it, select no additional components,
the setup says that everything is installed and exits.
I was not able to get anything else from it.

Has anyone met this problem before ? Any ideas
would be welcome. Thank you!

-SB