Date:      Wed, 3 Feb 1999 03:32:30 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        jcwells@u.washington.edu
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lets Endorse KDE

> >> Is there a genuine possibility that KDE could be adopted as default[1]
> >> desktop?
> >
> >I would say "Time for a contest!"... 8-).  Be sure to include the
> >advocacy list in the announcement, Jordan...
>
> A contest would require lots of work.

Hey, I *like* meritocracy, where whoever does the most work wins.

If it's not you, then be happy that someone else is willing to
tackle more work than you wanted to get into.  That's what's
cool about artificial societies (at least the ones without defense
postures): they maximize the amount of work that gets done.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.