Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:17:23 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Re: GPL vs. BSD

Well, I glanced at their mailing and I think the only FreeBSD users
there or the majority were the oskit developers .

I think it would be nice if you could write a nice article on the
implication of GPL and include opposite arguments so when the
GPL vs. BSD debate starts again we can point people to go read
it first also it would not be a bad idea to post the url to
major companies such as Sun , HP, SGI , etc... heck they linux cone-heads
have periodically invaded our news groups ...

	Cheers,
	Amancio