Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 1995 11:52:14 +0100
From:      Terje Thoegersen <Terje.Thogersen@hda.hydro.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        terje.thogersen@hda.hydro.com
Subject:   How do I enable SCSIDEBUG?

Hi!

I'm trying to enable SCSIDEBUG on a FreeBSD 2.1.0-950928-SNAP
system. I've set SCSIDEBUG and DDB in my config-file, and
remade/installed/booted the new kernel.

I still don't get any debug-info. I expected kernel: type messages
with the debug statements in /sys/scsi/*.c, but nothing seems to show
when i probe my SCSI devices.

(If you really want to know, I'm trying to see what the system learns
from some Exabyte 5GB and 2 GB drives. (I also want to be able to use
the 5 GB in 2 GB mode, but that's another story))

Any hints?

  -Terje