Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:41:22 +1100
From:      John Marshall <john.marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
To:        freebsd-office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libreoffice-openldap

------enig2MRGHRPNKRLCROSLMXGUO

On 09/03/2013 23:20, ajtiM wrote:
> I have now openldap24-sasl-client but when I want to update libreoffice=
 it want=20
> to install openldap24-client which cannot be together with sasl version=
=2E

This is because the libreoffice Makefile indicates that it depends on
net/openldap24-client specifically, instead of indicating simple
dependence upon the openldap client library via USE_OPENLDAP. I
submitted a PR which addresses this.

ports/176776

After the patch is applied to the Makefile, portmaster will no longer
attempt a conflicting install of net/openldap24-client if you already
have net/openldap24-sasl-client installed.

--=20
John Marshall