Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:38:18 -0700
From:      bmah@freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Alex Kapranoff <kapr@acm.org>
Cc:        bmah@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A patch for RELNOTESng/relnotes/common/new.sgml

--==_Exmh_-1611954758P

If memory serves me right, Alex Kapranoff wrote:
> Good day, Bruce!

G'day Alex!

> There's a patch for relnotes I came up with while translating the
> document. Some hunks are just typos fixed, and some are arguable (e.g.
> FreeBSD => &os;). Please review and commit the bits you feel necessary.
> None of the changes are critical :)

These looked good to me, modulo one change below.

>      <para>A new digi driver has been added to support PCI Xr-based and ISA
> -    Xem Digiboard cards.  A new digictl program is (mainly) used to
> +    Xem Digiboard cards.  A new &man.digictl.8; program is (mainly) used to
>      re-initialise cards that have external port modules attached such as
>      the PC/Xem.</para>

To make this build, I needed to make a new entry in doc/share/sgml/
man-refs.ent to define the &man.digictl.8 entity.

After this, I committed all your changes and I'm pushing out a new
version to my snapshot page now.

Thanks!

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-1611954758P