Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:14:48 -0600
From:      safeevent@excite.com
To:        chaswen@msn.com
Subject:   Operation KidSafe Host Digital Fingerprinting Program

Operation KidSafe

Join over 500 sponsors worldwide and say YES to hosting one of our child safety events!

Bring hundreds of families to your business with Operation KidSafe

What:  Over 3,000 children are reported missing each day, in the U.S.
Most are found within minutes or hours and have happy endings.
Police officials say that time is critical in the recovery of missing children.
One major problem that costs precious time is the gathering of current
photographs, fingerprints and statistical information to assist law enforcement agencies.

The fingerprinting of the new millennium: Operation KidSafe will take a child's picture using
a Digital Video Capture Device that interacts with our custom software.  The software then
captures the child's fingerprints, using digital ink-less finger-print capture device, and includes
them as part of the child's file.  The parent is provided with an 8 1/2 x 11-inch printout, containing
the photograph and fingerprints.  The parent can use the copy they receive to turn over to law
enforcement anywhere in the world to instantly aid in an investigation. There is no databasing-
the only record of the visit goes home with the parent.

While most children are quickly reunited, there is always the fear of the worst and that is
what we must prepare for.  Parents will go to any reasonable length to protect their children,
and that is what Operation KidSafe is all about!

Program Outline and Benefits

* We have 5 of these machines dedicated to only fingerprinting children.
* They are booking fast...reserve yours now.
* Local press enjoys covering this story and helping get the word out about this world class equipment.
* We handle the press releases and media follow-up
* The program fee is as low as $1.00 per child.
* Operation KidSafe Staff Person attends each event.
* Program includes one day of unlimited digital fingerprinting.
* No kits to buy and no limit on how many can attend.
* All supplies and equipment are included as a part of the program.

Overview

Please review the information on the Operation KidSafe National Tour.

SPONSORS SPEAK OUT

"One of the best events we have ever hosted.  We were totally pleased with the outcome."

Carlsbad Inn
Cherie Ordway
Human Resources Manager

"Many thanks for a great event.  This was our second annual event and we hope to
host for years to come.  I especially want to thank Ted for his professionalism, business
appearance and pleasing personality during our program."

Thomasville Ford Mercury
Larry E. Rambach, Sr.
General Manager

"Our event was a huge success.  Over 350 children, tremendous media coverage and
participation by the Shreveport Police.  Thanks again for a great event.  We look forward
to bringing your program to our community again soon."

Denny Rogers, President
United Auto Dodge of Shreveport, LA

WE ALSO HAVE A HUGE # OF CELEBRITY ENDORSED PROGRAMS THAT BRING OUT THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY!!!!!

____ YES,  we are interested in Operation KidSafe and would like you to fax us a sponsor package.

Fax your request to:  Fax 217-757-8788

To unsubscribe just click here and then hit send, it will go direct to our remove list

safeevent@excite.com  or hit reply and we will remove any replies.

This message is intended for our business partners in the US and Canada.
If you are on our list in error or choose to be removed, you can also type remove in the subject.
All removes will be done within 24 hours to respect your privacy.