Date:      Sat, 10 Oct 1998 13:47:14 +0200
From:      Marius Bendiksen <Marius.Bendiksen@scancall.no>
To:        Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Two Y chromosomes [ Was: Java-based Crypto Decoder Ring ...]

>So, where I get the version of FreeBSD that runs on organic computers?

 Actually, if you're good at visualizing, and go through a lot of long-
term hypnotherapy, I think it would be possible in one of the following
ways:

(1) Learn to manually emulate a computer
(2) Learn to superimpose a mental image over reality, so solid you can use it

Obtw; I'm not subscribed to FreeBSD-chat, so please CC: me.
---
Marius Bendiksen, IT-Trainee, ScanCall AS