Date:      Tue, 9 Jun 1998 13:18:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
To:        "Ritchie, Clark D" <clark.d.ritchie@intel.com>
Cc:        freeBSD-Mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: who is in charge?

On Tue, 9 Jun 1998, Ritchie, Clark D wrote:

> While I haven't downlaoded the source yet, what (if any) opportunities
> exist for Java programmers?  I am not the most proficient C/C++ person
> but I've got a fair amount of the former under my belt, so that's where
> I can contribute.

Whatever you feel like doing, go for it :)

> Moving on to organization, how / who spearheads what is going on?  I
> have a lot of "little" projects I'd like to do but someone may already
> be working on them.

It's pretty loose. Mainly just toss ideas out on the list and see what
happens. If there is no feedback to any of your ideas it could be because
no one has any objections :)

> Also it looks like the mail/news source has not yet been released?  Is
> this so?

Not sure.

> Finally, what is the preferred forum for bouncing ideas / designs off
> one another, this list?  TIA... CDR

The list is the best place for ideas, and the like.

Chris

--
"Linux... The choice of a GNUtered generation.."

===================================| Open Systems Networking And Consulting.
  FreeBSD 2.2.6 is available now!  | Phone: 316-326-6800
-----------------------------------| 1402 N. Washington, Wellington, KS-67152
   FreeBSD: The power to serve!    | E-Mail: opsys@open-systems.net
      http://www.freebsd.org       | Consulting-Network Engineering-Security