Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 1995 00:35:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat_Barron@transarc.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mislabeled FreeBSD 2.0 CD's

Just came back from Trenton Computer Fair, where someone had a table
set up with CD-ROMs and was selling (among other things) FreeBSD 2.0
CDs, cheap (like, $16.00).  But these were labelled all over the cover
art and CD label with a release date of "January 1994".  Shouldn't
this say "January *1995*"?  They also had the Walnut Creek logo on the
label.  Anyone know what gives?

I picked one up, and haven't looked at any of the files or anything
yet, but I'm not real sure if I should trust the contents or not....

--Pat.