Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:54:29 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Thorsten Trampisch <thorsten@trampisch.com>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Error on compiling picobsd(dial) with 3.3-RELEASE

Hello,

I have the following problem.
Via cvsup I got the sources of /usr/src/sys and /usr/src/release for my
FreeBSD 3.3-RELEASE
Now when I try to build a dialup version of picobsd with the build script
it crashes with the following messages:

there are many of these crunchgen errors :-(
crunchgen: /usr/src/release/picobsd/dial/crunch1/crunch1.conf: sysctl: ignoring program because of errors
crunchgen: /usr/src/release/picobsd/dial/crunch1/crunch1.conf: umount: ignoring program because of errors
crunchgen: /usr/src/release/picobsd/dial/crunch1/crunch1.conf: vidcontrol: ignoring program because of errors
Run "make -f crunch1.mk objs exe" to build crunched binary.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
--> Error 1 code crunch
Error while building ../dial/crunch1...
-> Aborting ./stage1

Does anybody know, what goes wrong and can help to fix this problem
Thanks

Thorsten