Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:15:51 -0600 (CST)
From:      Tom Duffey <tduffey@wi.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Followup of Netfinity 3500 M20 SMP problem

Still no luck making the SMPized kernel boot on the Netfinity
M20.  Another person with the same machine has contacted me and reports
the same problem, so it is could be a bug in the kernel or some hardware
incompatibility specific to these machines.

Thanks to everyone who has helped so far.  Unfortunately, this box has to
leave later this week so please let me know if there is anything else I
can provide that might help solve the problem.

Best Regards,

Tom Duffey