Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 20:15:54 GMT
From:      jbg@masterplan.org (Jason George)
To:        bright@hotjobs.com, freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG, jbg@masterplan.org
Subject:   Re: Starting point?

I don't have much extra time on my hands, but I do have access to a
Sparc 5 clone for build testing and to a significant amount of extra
network capacity.

I will offer the bandwidth (a barely used 2Mbit SDSL line located in
Western Canada - a T3 and a few hops away from Sprint's Cheyenne,
Wyoming POP) and a box to host a FTP repository if anyone's interested.

Contact me via e-mail.

--Jason
jbg<at>masterplan.org
j.b.george<at>ieee.org