Date:      Wed, 07 May 1997 13:32:44 -0400
From:      Richard Storey <dekkard@sprynet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BSD/Linux

I searched the list for answers to this question, but found only
questions with no attached answers nor any string to follow.

Are applications interchangeable between Linux & BSD?  Probably a dumb
question and I suspect the answer is no, but I know nothing about
Unix-type OS's.  I want to get out of the MS world for good, but can't
switch unless i know for sure if there are apps out there that can take
over the work for me.

Thanks, RS.