Date:      Sat, 2 Feb 2008 22:26:23 +0000
From:      Yong <yanicher@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   MacBook-Air

It is a duty to get freebsd running with full options on it.
No bootcamps, just insert, install and all the video, wifi, blutooth,
trackpad, sound - working as in osx.

do you see the wave of everybody having the daemon logo on macbooks at
startup ?

As a non-hardware nor kernel developer, what I can help with is creating
apps that will expose services of
each device in macbook to the end user. I have a macbook so I can help with
testing of the provided drivers and corresponding APIs to access the newly
fully supported component of the book.