Date:      Fri, 08 Jan 1999 17:20:33 +0100 (CET)
From:      Martin Welk <mw@freibergnet.de>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD and RAID controller

Hi everybody,

I have to set up a FreeBSD machine for a customer that needs a SCSI RAID
subsystem, and internal CD-ROM and 1/4" tape drive.

Can anybody give a hint for which host adapters I should look? The DPT
adapters seem to look fine, but I don´t know how they work exactly and
if all DPT adapters are supported. The same with the Adaptec RAID
adapters.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Martin
--
FreibergNet Systemhaus GbR                   Martin Welk * Sales, Support
Systemhaus für Daten- und Netzwerktechnik           phone +49 3731 781387