Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 1999 22:51:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Skrab <bgs@geeks.valleyip.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISDN TA --> Faster serial port...

Hello,

	The latest addition to my system is a 3Com ImpactIQ ISDN Terminal
	Adapter.  I have been running it off the standard serial port found
	on the motherboard, but the i/o speed on it is limited to 115k.  I
	would like to take full advantage of the 128k provided by the ISDN
	line, and will require a high-speed serial card to do so.  Does
	anyone know of a single or dual port (please, not 4/8 port) serial
	card that will support an i/o speed higher than 115k?  I have a
	TurboCom card that came with the TA, but it uses a 16750 UART that
	FreeBSD doesn't recognize.  As usual, the drivers that the
	manufacturer of the card provides are Windoze, along with a Linux
	kernel, which is useless to me (right?).

	Any recommendations and/or pointers will be greatly appreciated.

	Thank you,

	~brian