Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 03:08:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@internetcds.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NFS send error 55 for fs:

On the assumption that it's getting overloaded, I fired up iozone,
it pumps out 6.6 - 7.2MBps to the netapp, for as big a file as I had
free space, w/o generating the error.

I notice that it's specifically tied to INN, if I shut off innd, I
don't get the error, regardless of the combo's of diskex, iozone, and
bonnie I run.

Turn on INN, wait a few minutes, and shazam.