Date:      Sat, 19 Jun 2004 17:20:23 +0800
From:      "Dieter Hrabak  " <yomims@samarinda.org>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   weirdness on php cgi ?

hello all,

have been trying to get php4-cgi from ports working to no avail.
what made me really stuck is this. Although apache php-mod compiled successfully & working flawlessly when compiled as apache module, it simply won't work when compiled as php-cgi module.

Already tried every possible combinations of compile options of php down to the barest possible to no avail. i went so far by make world in order to upgrade the whole system, as portupgrade all installed ports, still a no go, also tried compiling php without using ports, same result.

But it works flawlessly on php 5x, both as cgi-module or php module.
the problems is, the program which will exclusively using php is mapserver 4 which simply only works with php 4x.

Any hint. links i should take to resolving this problems ?

Thanks in advance.

~yomims~

--
----
Our Messer which art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name.