Date:      Sun, 19 May 1996 14:57:35 +0200
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   khoros

Does anyone know if a port is in the works?
I just picked up a message in netbsd-help where a person
only a stonethrow away from my site here in Aachen/Germany was stating:

"We abandonded Linux and FreeBSD for stability reasons because we
think NetBSD is the only stable OS and so on and so on ..."
And further he was asking for X11 binary compatibility of
NetBSD to run Linux X11 binaries. Obviously he had in mind
running a linux khoros binary under NetBSD Linux emu.

I offered him my help and I'm waiting for an answer.
Archie'ing for khoros gives me a few hits signalling linux ports
available.