Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:00:33 +0100
From:      crypt0genic <crypt0genic@ecad.org>
To:        freebsd-database@freebsd.org
Subject:   Informix IDS / PHP4 / Apache

Hello all,

I have been charged with the job of setting up the following:

A freebsd (3.3-RELEASE) http server (apache) with PHP4 and with informix enabled, a seperate dedicated database server (redhat 6.1 *grrmph*) running Informix IDS.

The first big problem here is that how am I ment to enable support for informix in PHP4 on FreeBSD when Informix isnt and cant (since informix currently doesnt support freebsd *shame*) run on FreeBSD.

Can anyone offer some guidance? using a different Database is not an option, and using linux for the http server is not an option either.

any help is appericiated, and I hope I provided all info that is relevant,

-crypt0genic