Date:      Sat, 22 May 1999 20:19:42 -0500
From:      shadow@net-ten.com.br
To:        freebsd-install@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Printer and Scanner

Hi, folks
I've just installed FreeBSD 3.1 and I'd like to know:
1- How do I setup a Genius ColorPage SP-2 flatbed scanner,
which uses a MS-PNR ISA Scsi card? Should I add some lines
to GENERIC kernel in order to the system recognize it?
2-And what about the SondBlaster PnP 32 sound card?
3-Why does my HP Deskjet 660C print only non-formatted texts?
When I try to print, for instance, a HTML page, instead of doing the
right
job, the output is:
%!PS-Adobe-1.0 EPSF-3.0
%%BoundingBox: 0 0 595 842
%%Creator: Qt 1.42
%%CreationDate: Thu May 21 15:00:00 1999
%%Pages: 1
%%EndComments
% Standard Qt prolog
/D{bind def}bind def/ED (...)
(...) and on, and on, and on...
What these lines mean? How can I do to fix this problem?
Replies will be appreciated,
Roger

to:   IN:freebsd-install@FreeBSD.ORG
cc:   IN:freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG