Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:41:22 -0400
From:      "mlmXtreme.com" <bounce@gsiinternet.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   "Secrets of the Masters" Volume 2 :: Issue 4  ::  April, 2003 for stable@FreeBSD.org

Removal Instructions can be found at the bottom of this email

The email address you registered with is: stable@FreeBSD.org
Your ID Number with us is: 2309232

Your Monthly mlmXtreme "Secrets of the Masters Newsletter" is now available by going
to http://www.gsiinternet.com/newsletters/secretsofthemasters/index.html

I also want to tell you that it's a very rare occasion that I ever offer other
people's products to my list in a special mailing. The following package has become
so popular that I had to make a public statement. Talking about "Secrets of the
Masters", this is one secret that needs to be seen!

Take a serious look at
https://www.websitelifeline.com/cd_order/salescopy.php?b=gshawkey@garyshawkey.com

mlmXtreme is Brought to You by Gary Shawkey International, Inc. - Home of
http://www.gsiinternet.com

Striving for the best in Customer Support 24/7 Help Desk:
http://helpdesk.bizoppmail.com/cgi-bin/wonderdesk/wonderdesk.cgi

Our Slogan: Each one, Teach one... Empower and Enhance the Life of at least one
person everyday.

Our Purpose: To ensure that everyone has access to factual and truthful information
about the Internet and Marketing in general, so that they may prosper personally as
well as financially, and in turn contribute to the education and protection of our
children who will continue on with our purpose.

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

Your Exclusive Website to Promote:

http://www.mlmxtreme.com/member2309232

This message is sent as part of your involvement in Gary Shawkey's Internet
Marketing Network of Companies. http://www.gsiinternet.com

If you do not wish to receive these messages, YOU must delete your membership. To
delete your membership please go to http://www.garyshawkey.com/remove.html

The email address you registered with is: stable@FreeBSD.org
Your ID Number with us is: 2309232

No Spamming or List Sharing! - You can rest assured that your subscription email
address will be kept in the strictest confidence. We do not divulge, nor make
available to any third party, our subscription list. Your privacy is paramount to
us! Therefore, it receives the respect it deserves!

Copyright/Reprint Info - The contents of this update may be copied, reproduced, or
freely distributed for all nonprofit purposes without the consent of the author as
long as the author's name and contact information are included. Example: Reproduced
with permission from Gary Shawkey International, Inc.

All contents Copyright (c) 2003 Gary Shawkey International except where indicated
otherwise. All rights reserved worldwide. All trademarks are the property of their
respective owners.

Contact Information:

Gary Shawkey International, Inc.
12468 Spring Hill Drive
Spring Hill, Florida 34609
Toll Free 1.866.SHAWKEY
International and/or Spring Hill, Florida 352.684.9216
Fax 352.684.9244 or visit the website at http://www.garyshawkey.com
mailto:support@garyshawkey.com

Thank You For Reading.  Make it a Great Day!