Date:      Tue, 13 May 1997 23:57:36 -0700
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is Thot (WYSIWIG editor) for you?

Sure it must be tested in scope and stability, but that shouldn't stop
us from porting it, or at least submitting patches to INRIA.
If it is not what we (you) expect form it, we can do what Amaya does and
use Thot's library to implement a "better" tool.
Amaya is valuable for it's own reasons: I PR'd sometime ago that Arena
signalled "Bad HTML" on at least one page of our documentation project.
Having an standard tool (even if it's beta) is very important.

Pedro.