Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 03:41:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.net>
To:        Phillip Salzman <phill@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rsync one file

OK ;-)

This will use rsync's authentication method which is more compatible
with cron.

#!/bin/sh

/usr/local/bin/rsync -avze ssh \
--include=desired.file --exclude=* \
--password-file=/path/to/rsync/passwd/file \
rsync-user@remote.server.com::module \
/destination/directory/

I appreciate your response though, thanks again,

--
Jim Weeks