Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 12:24:30 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        dwilde1@ibm.net
Cc:        Jeremy Lea <reg@shale.csir.co.za>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Andreessen: Linux use growing

I think everyone in this discussion needs to perhaps wait just another
week for the Mozilla folks to get things ready and make their various
announcements.  If they've nothing ready by then, I'll be the first to
start prodding them more insistently, believe me.  I've also already
proposed a "FreeBSD delegation" and been informed why that would be
incompatible with their existing module-based development model, and I
can respect that, so we need to at least give them a chance to advance
their own development proposal before we start making all these "lone
wolf" noises.  A hard-charging attitude is all well and good here in
-advocacy, but let's be careful not to foster any gratuitous
fragmentation as a side effect of it.

						Jordan