Date:      Thu, 8 May 1997 00:41:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      pisces.iscariot@smashing-pumpkins.com (Darren R. Baker)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FTP Install PROBLEM

        I wonder if you could possibly give me a DETAILED runthrough of how
to install through FTP, since when I get to the screen that says 'DO NOT
PRESS ENTER UNTIL YOU ARE FULLY CONNECTED', I hit alt-f3 and 'dial', and it
immediately says 'dialing - connected', or something of the sort. I also
don't know if it is detecting my modem properly.
I have a 33.6 ZOOM, and the settings according to MSD are:
COM-3
ADD-3e8h
IRQ-4
According to advanced kernel config, they are:
sio1
ADD-2f8
IRQ-3
but when I set sio2 as 3e8, IRQ4, it doesn't detect it.
Please help, I'm dying to get FreeBSD installed!

---
"The only comfort I have in death is the knowledge that I have changed the
world."
-My Seraphim