Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:39:04 -0600
From:      jeremy-novak <pr0cy0n@home.com>
To:        alexdimauro@worldnet.att.net
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

 Hi Alex,

 Ok, I just wanted to say lighten up just a tiny bit. I know the mail list
titles can be misleading when you first encounter them. Trust me, FreeBSD folks are the most helpfull people on earth. I recommend subscribing to a couple of
news groups at a time to see what content is usually posted on that group. Trustme, your mailbox will fill up with juicy FreeBSD goodies in nothing flat. Then
you can browse through them, learn a lot of stuff, and then unsubscribe from the ones that don't really meet your needs or are out of your league (yes they are out there ;-) ). Before you know it, it will be obvious what goes where.

Relax man, FreeBSD rules! And so do the people out there that rack their brains over other peoples problems for a hobby (little shout out to GNU homies :D)

--
"Without software it's just sand".
"Without people, it's just sand and some software".   --"${NAME}" ;-)

  ^ ^     email: pr0cy0n@home.com  (but you already knew that)
[ 0 0 ]   ircnick: g0rdi <irc.slashnet.org /#code>,<irc.undernet.org /#freebsd>
   '      usenet/mail: comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc/freebsd-hackers, lots more
   o      root password: just kidding!

"You have an account at host.com"? "I wanna be user@host.com; I would get
 so many 'cool' e-mails".