Date:      Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:41:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Status Report, July 2001

I believe there is one actually, although it's "poorly linked" right
now.  Try http://www.FreeBSD.org/news/status/.  It might make sense to
link it from some other pages, since I seem to be managing to produce more
than just one.  Probably just sticking in a headline each time one is
released would be sufficient, as that would get it up on the front page
when relevant.