Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:33:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@pacificnet.net>
To:        cupples_s@4j.lane.edu
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD guyes

hehehe, that would be a neat idea that we'll probably never see. Although,
you really want little kids to be playing with litte devil toys? Aww hell,
who am I to talk....I named my child Daemon, after the little BSD mascot.
heh.  Yep, he was born last friday. 10 pounds, 1 ounce, and 22 inches
long. Heheh, he's a Bear of a kid, just like me.  *grin*

I'm awaiting the mouse pads and sticker ideas though.  Anyone think they
can get that off the ground?  My granny knows embroidery, and she said
that she can embroider the whole  "Powered by FreeBSD" logo onto a shirt.
Don't get your hopes up....Granny isn't into mass production.  Although,
I"ll be sporting a kewl shirt. =D

I'm looking into seeing where I can get some cheap t-shirts in order to
print out some t-shirt transfers to make FreeBSD t-shirts.  This will
probably get off the ground once I figure out how to organize a Los
Angeles based BSD users crew.

Anyways, happy BSD'ing everyone!!!

Bear

Joseph Garcia
Downey, CA
bear@pacificnet.net
"If you're still in control, you're not going fast enough"