Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 12:21:18 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
Cc:        Masaya Kinoshita <mkino@po.iijnet.or.jp>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is there a perceived need for a 2.1.8 release?

> Actually, I'm inclined to agree. If Walnut Creek doesn't wan't additional
> inventory, why not scrap the live filesystem on disk 2 and deliver 2.1.x
> instead?

What if I put it on disk #2 of the SNAPshot CDs?  They're cheaper to
subscribe to ($14.95 a copy) and now that I've got a double-CD set for
the SNAPs (a single CD was getting too squeezed) I can put a fair bit
on the 2nd CD.

I should also note that the retail price of the SNAPs is going up to
$39.95 as a result of these increased costs, though the subs will
still stay the same price (we don't like to increase subscription
prices).

					Jordan