Date:      Tue, 2 May 2006 13:40:54 -0600
From:      Ken Gunderson <kgunders@teamcool.net>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DarwinStreamingServer on AMD64

On Tue, 2 May 2006 12:55:11 -0400
Matthew <junkmailtrapenator@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if this is the right list to ask this on, but I am trying to
> set up the DarwinStreamingServer Port on AMD64 and the port seems to be
> broken. Has anyone been able to get this to work? If so can you let me know
> what I need to do to get it running, or at least point me in the right
> direction?
>
> Thanks,
>

> PS, I'm running 64bit FreeBSD 6.0

Which is why this port doesn't work.... It's still not marked broken
for amd64?  I had same question a while back and submitted a PR.
Someone subsequently did make an effort at resolution but, iirc,
concluded that the app's code just wasn't 64 bit architecture
friendly.  Maybe something has changed since then? Anyhow, search the
PR database for this port and see what you find.

--
Best regards,

Ken Gunderson

A: Why is putting a reply at the top of the message frowned upon?