Date:      Sat, 15 May 2004 19:01:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Phil Thomson" <philthom@freeshell.org>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to mount second drive

Hi all,

Well, I got FreeBSD installed on my PC, but I can't figure out how to
mount my second hard drive and have it automount each time I boot. I have
a 3 GB drive on which I have the system installed, but I have a second 5
GB drive I want to use as well. Do I just add a line to /etc/fstab? If so,
what should it say? I would like the 2nd drive to mount somewhere in /mnt,
which I guess is the usual location. TIA for any info.

Phil

Phil Thomson
home: http://www.sfu.ca/~pthomson/
label: http://www.centibel.org/