Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 00:52:43 -0700
From:      Peter Haight <peterh@wartch.rih.org>
To:        freebsd-mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   More on the death of freebsd-mozilla

Well, I'm not too concerned about major innovations to mozilla from the
FreeBSD community, but I'd like to see lots of bug fixes. The major problem
I have with v4 is the bugs. Are bug fixes from the FreeBSD community getting
into Mozilla's repository? If they are, then the only reason I can see for
maintaining the separate repository is because you can use cvsup.

What are the chances of convincing the Mozilla people to try something like
cvsup? Anonymous CVS is ok, but cvsup seems to work better for me.  Are
there some advantages for the Mozilla group such as reduced server load or
network bandwith?