Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:55:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Samplonius <tom@sdf.com>
To:        Christoph Sold <so@server.i-clue.de>
Cc:        tom.oneil@instantisp.net, Free <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SMB over internet

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Christoph Sold wrote:

> Tom Samplonius schrieb:
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> >   Time to look at a proper RDMS system...  Sybase 11.0.3 is free for
> > FreeBSD now!
>
> Oh really? I could not locate a port, thus: could you please elaborate
> where to get it?

  www.sybase.com  Follow the links for Sybase 11.0.3 for Linux, and you
will notice there is a FreeBSD version available too.  Actually, only the
client is a true FreeBSD version.  The server is actually a Linux binary
that is designed to run under FreeBSD.

  You should probably check the archives for freebsd-databases

> Thanks
> -Christoph Sold

Tom