Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:34:53 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        farber@cpan.org
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: How to use 2 channels on sundays?

In ppp(8), create two links (see src/share/examples/ppp.conf.sample
under FreeBSD), and set the second one to interactive.  On Sundays,
change the mode to ddial with pppctl.

In fact, I've just updated this file with comments describing how to
do this.  Now if only OpenBSD had a /usr/share/examples....

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>