Date:      Thu, 9 Feb 2017 22:53:08 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@adamw.org>
To:        Mel Pilgrim <list_freebsd@bluerosetech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can't set maintainer-approval+ flag on an attachment

> On 9 Feb, 2017, at 18:51, Mel Pilgrim <list_freebsd@bluerosetech.com> =
wrote:
>=20
> A PR for a port I maintain includes a patch. I'm supposed to set the =
maintainer-approval flag to + to approve the patch, but it doesn't seem =
to be working.  When I go to the patch details page, I can set =
maintainer-approval+, but it doesn't stick, even if I include a comment. =
 I found an older thread[1] from this list which mentions the patch has =
to be set to maintainer-approval? with my email address before I'm able =
to set maintainer-approval+.  The patch did not have =
maintainer-approval? set.  Is that bug still unfixed?
>=20
> 1: =
https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2015-March/098255.html

Which PR?