Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2002 20:07:31 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@freebsd.org>
Cc:        re@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Be nice to -CURRENT ( "1 week Feature Slush" )

Murray Stokely wrote:
>   To this end, we would like to request that commits for the next 7
> days to HEAD be made with special care.  -CURRENT is in pretty good
> shape right now, so we're not requiring approval for all commits.

I had been making changes to manpages, since a couple of days ago, before
seeing the HEADS UP message.  As far as documentation is concerned, should
I take the above to mean "document and fix all you want, but be *EXTRA*
careful to avoid all sorts of breakage of the documentation" ?

Oh, and thank you in all the effort re@ is putting to make this preview.
It's been a while since people have started showing interest for the "new
and exciting features" of -CURRENT, and this is something that will
certainly become very useful :-)

Giorgos.