Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 1996 17:05:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        thekind@NETural.com (Adam W. Dace)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD PCMCIA Discussion List?

Adam W. Dace wrote:

> Because I'm so sick of Linux, I'm "alphatesting" (read: trying to hack up
> to work) the pccard package and am wondering if there are others like me.

	my understanding is that the pccard code works in current
	not perfect but functional.

> Is there a mailing list setup for this?  Should there be?  Otherwise,

	yes, there is freebsd-mobile.  here si the info file

FREEBSD-MOBILE                         Mobile computing using FreeBSD

The list discusses the issues related to running FreeBSD on notebooks,
laptops, and other mobile equipment.  Typical issues include APM,
PC-CARD, wireless communication, and related topics.

> shall I spam this list with my ultra-mega-spam output?

	the bigger the post the better the content should be ;)
	you may want to test the waters by talking with the
	people on that list (freebsd-mobile) first.

jmb
--
Jonathan M. Bresler           FreeBSD Postmaster             jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
FreeBSD--4.4BSD Unix for PC clones, source included. http://www.freebsd.org/