Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 1996 21:46:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Rashid  Karimov <rashid@rk.ios.com>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SMP supports.

> I haven't seen an answer for this, so I'll try.  Note that I am a
> FreeBSD and SMP advocate, not a core team member.

	Hats go off to Terry - it's great answer which addressed
	90% of Qs I had on SMP in 4.4BSD(FreeBSD ? ).
	It's also important to lots of folx here, cause in a months
	to come looks like  SMP systems gonna be sound investment
	and the only way to go for heavily-loaded systems ( though
	we can always reuse legacy :) single-CPUed systems at homes :)

	Rashid.