Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 1995 22:13:58 -0500
From:      "Sean P. Robertson" <spr@awod.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org

        I am inteested in using Netatalk to print Macintosh (written under
ARDI's Macintosh Emulator) and other Postscript files across an Ethertalk
Network.  Does anyone know what version of Netatalk works under FreeBSD.
The Linux guys are incorporating Ethertalk networking into their Kernel via
Netatalk.  My office uses FreeBSD for its servers and development machines
and I would like to incorporate Netatalk into my setup.  If Netatalk is not
the best solution for this, does anyone know what is?  Jordan Hubbard
suggested that I contact you guys.

                                                Sean P. Robertson
                                                A World of Difference, Inc.