Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 2008 08:21:45 -0600
From:      "Andrew Falanga" <af300wsm@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Has anyone used libusb for accessing usb devices here?

Hi,

I'd like to know if anyone here on the list has ever used libusb
(http://libusb.sourceforge.net) for accessing usb devices.  I
successfully compiled and installed it on my FreeBSD 7 laptop but when
I run a test program no USB HUBs are found.  The same test on a Fedora
box works fine.  I was wondering what the magic is for FreeBSD since
the web site claims the package works on FreeBSD.

Thanks,
Andy