Date:      Thu, 2 Feb 1995 22:08:27 +0100
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Compatible Logo

Re. the recent discussion of a
	FreeBSD
	Compatible
or a
	FreeBSD Inside
or a
	FreeBSD OK
Logo....

I am responsible for the technical infrastructure of a press presentation,
using World Wide Web services, Tuesday 7th.

I am a lousy artist, but if someone wants to graft a daemon + acceptible logo,
I will stick them on the terminals & tower chassis involved.

I'm not interested in debating the logo, I'll use what the budding artist
sends me :-)	I have access tomorrow Fri 10:30 TZ=GMT+1 to a colour
printer, (postscript I think/hope).

If anyone has created anything by then, please mail it to me,
or at least mail me the ftp'able address.

The logo should of course be discreet,
no bigger than what one can stick on the front
margin of a monitor screen, it is after all a presentation of a web product,
with FreeBSD just getting a little spin off publicity :-)

I don't have time unfortunately to assemble something myself, so
suggestions of sites, image & tools for self construction wouldn't help me,
I need a finished small (life size) image.
Thanks.

---
Julian Stacey	<stacey@freebsd.org>,<jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
		( <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de> is a dial up )