Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:28:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        adrian@virginia.edu, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee, chuckr@glue.umd.edu, opsys@mail.webspan.net, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Annother patch for Mozilla

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998, John Birrell wrote:

> Adrian T. Filipi-Martin wrote:
> > 	Ummm.  Sure, if no one else wants to claim the privilege first.
> > It's about time I put my money where my mouth is and helped more directly.
> >
> > 	I use CVS for my own projects and I can set aside enough time to
> > manage a tree.  It mostly involves evaluating patches and checking them
> > in, correct?  Of course this is a pretty big tree....
>
> Will you provide a cvsup service too? "We all expect that." 8-)
>
> If freefall is used, then the source should be able to be mirrored too.
> That helps those of us at the other end of the earth.

	Yes.  Defintely.  Of course..

	I just emailed Jordan.  If all goes well, then I'd hope to provide
whatever helps the people using the repository.

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,