Date:      Wed, 29 May 2019 08:40:28 +0100
From:      Balanga Bar <balanga.bar@gmail.com>
To:        Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SheevaPlug

The reasons I'm investing so much time and effort are:-

it's an opportunity to learn a new technology ie FreeBSD/ARM

discover something about building kernels

finish a long term project of replacing the stock Linux on my GoFlex Home
with FreeBSD

It is not clear to me if anyone has ever managed to run FreeBSD on one of
these units. I have reached the point where it runs OK but only when
booting from USB. If I manage to get it to recognise the hard disk I'll be
more than happy and am not really concerned about what may happen after
freebsd 13.