Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:17:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>
To:        Erich Dollansky <oceanare@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        "Mobile@BSD" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The Best Laptop

I've got this too, under 5-CURRENT, but I can't get atapicam to work; if I
compile it in the kernel then it won't boot if the CD-RW is attached.
Without it in the kernel, I can't burn CDs (unless there's some tool that
supports IDE CD burning?).  Any idea?

They've gotten suspend/resume working under Linux: check out

http://mrohne.home.cern.ch/mrohne/P2120/P2120_Linux_S3.html

but it sounds like a Mighty Hack.

	Brian