Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 1995 19:42:02 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Identify the SCSI controller!

I have this 8 bit SCSI card  floating about. It has the standard Centronics
external connector, with a 50pin internal connector. It has a dipswitch bank
(8 switches of course) near the upper left hand corner. It has a bunch of
fairly generic looking chips on it with the exception of 1 chip (approx. the
same dimensions as a 286 CPU) labeled as follows -

	(C)WDC'85
	WD33C93-PL
	00-02 9027
	024829010101

Construction wise it looks very similar to some of the older Adaptec &
BusLogic controllers. It also has no floppy controller. Can anyone furnish me
with a clue as to what it is and could it be useful?

	Stephen

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!