Date:      Mon, 1 May 2000 10:14:34 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        tsikora@powerusersbbs.com
Cc:        "current@FreeBSD.ORG" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: high CPU usage by xmms

It was working perfectly about 10 days ago. It stopped working right after
one or two major commits. And also, it's in 5.0-CURRENT, not 4.0

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|