Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 1997 22:57:43 +0100
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Publicity (was: Re: "The competition")

As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > But it can't be too difficult, can it ? I'm sure if one or two people with
>
> Yes, it really can.  You ever wonder why it is that advertising
> agencies charge so much money for their services? :-)

Because they are the modern gods of the consumption society.  Since
every group of people needs a god to believe in, the sales droids
believe in their gods, and send them victims.  Now, there are almost
no virgins left to victimize thesed days, thus they send their gods
what sales droids believe is the most important good on earth: money.

50 % :-)

Not to promise anything, but the advertising agency that once
organized the BSD Daemon Plushies (LiebscherCo@t-online.de in case
anybody wonders) is going FreeBSD these days, too, in order to have a
Webserver.  Well, maybe once they're happy FreeBSD customers, i could
ask them for something in return...  Let's see.

--
cheers, J"org